Tuesday 11 April 2017

Working on new comedy fiction books.

I am now working on two new comedy book. I used to have them as short story's on my other blog liveandlaughalot.blogspot.com . I have taken them off and I am going to use them as the bones of a book. they are called 'Thorgham Tinpots Viking Army' and 'The Diary of a Jobsworth'. It will take some time to sort them out so that they are suitable for publication as a book.
In the meantime, I would like to remind you that my existing books - 'Sad, Bad and Barking Mad' and 'The Beast From Bogrims Marsh' - are on a short term free run as kindle copies. so if you want to have a laugh and forget your worries go to Kindle books and have a look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BOOKS ARE NOW FREE FOR A SHORT TIME.

BOTH MY BOOKS ARE NOW FREE ON E-KINDLE; FOR A SHORT TIME, SO HURRY CHEER YOURSELVES UP WITH A GOOD LAUGH  FOR FREE.